One Drop users with a One Drop Glucose Meter Unlimited subscription must manually order test strips in-app as needed. We do not automatically ship test strips to Unlimited subscribers. Instead, you request as many as you need (up to 300 at a time) when you need them.
Here's how to request more strips:
☆ Make sure you are running the most recent version of One Drop and are logged into the app with the e-mail address or social login that you used to purchase your subscription.
1. Open One Drop settings (top right-hand corner of the home screen)
2. Tap "My Purchases"
3. Tap "Get More Strips"
4. Select 100, 200 or 300 strips
5. Scroll down and tap Shipping Address to edit or confirm
6. Tap blue "Continue" button
7. Receive order confirmation. Your strips will ship FREE and arrive between 5-10 business days!
NOTE: One Drop Unlimited users have the ability to order unlimited test strips so long as they are syncing their meter with the One Drop app. It is important our users are testing and syncing. For this reason, our system will automatically place a hold on users who order >300 strips per month without syncing >300 readings per month. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your account has been placed on hold. Need help syncing? Click here.