1. Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is ON and that ONEDROP or your meter's serial number is listed under Devices in Bluetooth settings. If not, the meter is not paired and you can pair it with these instructions.
2. Make sure that the One Drop | Mobile app is actively running on your phone and that the app is updated.
** We recommend always leaving the app running (i.e. don't force quit the app unless you have to) **
3. Make sure One Drop | Chrome is in range (10 feet) of your phone.
4. Turn on your One Drop | Chrome by lightly tapping the button on the end of the meter.
5. If you have enabled "Confirm All Readings Before Import," this screen will pop up. Press "Import All". These new readings will appear in your One Drop | Mobile timeline. Awesome!
Are you having trouble transferring your One Drop | Chrome readings to the app? Click here.