One Drop | Experts gives you 24/7 access to live Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs) through chat in the One Drop app. Your Expert is here to support and advise you as you manage diabetes! This service is included with all One Drop test strip subscriptions (Plus 50, Plus 100, or Premium).
Here's how to get started with your Expert:
1. Login correctly: Make sure that you are logged into the One Drop | Mobile app using the email or social login that you used to purchase your subscription. If you're not sure or are having trouble, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to help!
2. Enable notifications from One Drop: You will receive a notification whenever you get a new message from your Expert, and to get these notifications, they need to be turned on. Here’s how:
- Tap Settings (the little gear icon).
- Tap "Notifications & Permissions."
- Make sure that ALL notification categories are enabled (indicated by the color green).
3. Start Experts onboarding: Tap "Get Started with One Drop | Experts" and follow the on-screen prompts to get set up.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, send your Expert a message in the One Drop app!